December 11, 2011

ZZZZZZZzzzzzz Y E S ! ! !



  • TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2011 9:56 Pm

    Mike had his SECOND FULL NIGHTS SLEEP last night during this 2011 year. He was SO happy this morning and was so thankful for the blessing of snoozing. He kept going on about it "I know it sounds weird, but I'm just SO THANKFUL for that blessing"  Well, Sam is sure it was because we prayed extra hard for that exact thing last night.  Always nice to see a young one's prayer be answered and know that they KNOW that Heavenly Father is listening. 

    Mike had a lot of visitors today and enjoyed EVERY one. He mentioned the Bishop twice on his list.......so I asked "was that two Bishops or did he come two times?"  (just a little teasing........can't resist). It was one Bishop that made Mike feel like there was no where else he'd rather be than hanging out with Mike. So thank you for that. 

    Also a surprise pop in, Kevin Towle.  I'm sure that involved some sports talk which he just does not get from me. As hard as I try, I can not fake it.  Also, an old friend from high school, J.P. Croft (Curtis' brother) which really brightened Mike up!  I saw him standing at the door and thought he was in the wrong room cuz I didn't know who he was.  As soon as Mike saw him he was so thrilled. 

    Not mentioning everyone else.......the faithful diehards (which does include Bishop Astle)  that come again and again..........you know who you are and WE LOVE YOU for it!!!!!

    I just talked to Mike and his pain level tonight is at a "3"! That's what Morphine will do for you. But when he was on it previously, it was keeping him at an "8".  Thank Heavens for the right doctors, nurses and drugs........Priesthood blessings, Family and Friends.  Everything Mike needs to be on the mend.

    Love to all, 
    Lorrie

No comments: