December 11, 2011

THE SACRAMENT



Today was a beautiful Sabbath day.  Got to see a young man give his homecoming talk after returning home from his mission.  Received lots of sweet hugs from caring friends that sent their best wishes to Mike. Nice visits from loving friends and family for Mike. 

The sweetest thing I've seen in awhile happened today in Mike's hospital room.  Brigham and Tanner Huber came to bless and serve the Sacrament to Mike. He was SO happy to see them and had a wonderful visit.  It's the first time I've seen Mike cry since he came to the hospital.  He was so touched by the experience.  He is hoping next week they'll get to come to our home to give it to him. 

That would be ideal. But, I'm not holding my breath. I would like his wounds to be fully healed and him able to walk before he returns. I'm just nervous that he will push himself physically at home faster than his body is willing to cooperate.  He is a stubborn one.

Too tired for jokes tonight. 

Love to all, 

Lorrie

No comments: