December 11, 2011

4:44 am


FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011 8:53 AM, PDT

Hello, 

I know this is weird. Can't explain how my mind works. Just glad it does. Even if it doesn't make sense to others sometimes. haha 

So I woke up today at 4:44. And what goes through my head?   The Injury Lawyer ad on TV where the guys number is 444-4444.  He also happens to work in Folsom.  Coincidentally where Mike tends to have his occasional "mishaps". We've all heard it a million times if you live in Sacramento Area. 

I hope I don't need to engage his services for anything.......ever, but decided to go to his site.  Then I decided it must be the message above his name that I was meant to see.  A reminder possibly?

"Jesus gives Eternal Life to all who love Him"  

Now this I believe. LOVE is an action word.  You can't just SAY it, you have to DO it.  If I truly love Him, my life is filled with evidence that this is what I'm about.  I show him by loving his children, serving others, being kind in words and deeds.  I'm pretty good at this most of the time. So, now I'm reminding myself to be good at loving the Lord ALL of the time.  Because Eternal Life is what is going to make the excruciating trials we experience on Earth seem like they lasted but a minute.

So, can we get through an "Eternal Minute" with all the love that surrounds my family?  Yes we can. We can even get through a few "Eternal Minutes".  We can all agree, more than a few is pushing it.  But I FIRMLY believe that Heavenly Father knows when we cannot take anymore.  I'll let you know when our minutes are up!!!  As soon as I get His memo.

Love to all, 
Lorrie

No comments: