December 12, 2011

FAMILY FRIENDS


THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2011 8:31 PM, PST

Hello Folks, 

Well Mike isn't the only one that has a new perspective on what's most important or enjoyable these days.  He does like to stare at Sam and I occasionally.  I think he thinks we're both going to disappear.  He likes to look at me and then ask whoever is close by "Isn't she beautiful?"  If this occurs when your around, you should just agree with him.  You won't be held accountable for a little white lie.  No one has said "no she's not" yet.  For that, I am grateful.

We are both less shy about hugging whoever is up for it.  There are a lot of GREAT huggers out there.  I love being with my family and I also love watching other families interact.  Tonight we were treated to a delicious, fun dinner at Chevys with our extended family, The Pilchers. Yummy food, great conversation along with enjoying watching the comraderie between our families.  We are so happy with how Justin has become such a part of their clan. 

Mike spent a few hours at work today.  He won't be logging in any over time that's for sure.  He is suppose to be sitting and doing what I tell him. (oh, he's loving that) He does pretty good for the most part.  A few times he actually acted like he knew more about HIS job than I do!!!!!! Can you believe that?  The NERVE!!!!!!

Love AND HUGS to all, 
Lorrie

No comments: