December 12, 2011

ROAD TRIP!


MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2011 8:08 PM, PST

It will sound so much more grand if I call this past weekend "The Doyle Family Reunion".  Brand and Britt weren't able to come here this week so we all went there. And, I have a Christmas Card photo to prove it!!!!

We had plenty of Hudson time.  Well, one can never get enough of that little angel, but we had LOTS of fun with him.  Now, if full disclosure is given, I would have to reveal that I'm the LAST one that he wants to come to.  I like to think it's because he thinks his mom and dad are leaving if I"m there. Since I babysat him in Sept for 12 days. But, I don't care. I will wear this kid down until he at least ranks me in his top ten. I now FULLY understand the Grandparent bribery game.  Cookies got me kisses and a new movie got me a kiss and a hug!!! 

Mike was in HEAVEN being with all his kids, their wives and Prince Hudson. It was healing and wonderful and very tiring for him.  We will have a very crazy exhausting month starting tomorrow.  We will be busy playing Santa for anyone who wants a Letterman Jacket.  I will try to make sure I don't work him too hard.  But he's so darn helpful when he's there. 

So, Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!  We wish you hearts full of love and bellies full of turkey. 

Lorrie

No comments: