December 12, 2011

DAY 40


MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011 9:23 PM, PDT

Hello everyone, 

Not a great day today. For either of us.  Mike was told on Friday night that he would be leaving today at 4pm.  Then this morning the doctor told him that that wasn't correct and it was a day to day evaluation.

Larry Ivancich and I went to visit today.   For the first time, I heard someone give him some skills to help deal with this ridiculous extended hospital stay. It involved deep breathing exercises and ways to deal with such long boring days.  The only thing wrong with that was IT WAS LARRY TELLING HIM!!!!  Larry can do that at home. It's frustrating.

No stories today. No jokes.  Thankful for a great friend that fed me, a sister that continues to do the work that I can't do, friends that took Sam along with their family for the Halloween festivities,  a sweet son and his wife that treated Tanner and I to a movie to have 2 hours of not thinking about my day!!! (my month, my year!!!) And Bro. Ivey who continues to be a great support.

Love to all, 
Lorrie

No comments: