December 11, 2011

FREE OFFICE SUPPLIES


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011 1:01 AM, CDT

Today was the day to get some free office supplies from Mike. ( If you missed the memo.....TOO LATE!!) Well that's if you were in need of staples!!!!! They took out 250 metal staples that Mike said looked just like the ones uses for roofing. The ordeal took 90 minutes. Ordeal is actually an understatement from the way he sees it !!!! Pretty much the way he sees it is all that matters at this point. Mike said it was horrible. 

He did get to take 4 different walks today. The nurse and him were discussing one of them that was SOOOO long. They had quite the hospital tour. Well next time I go on a 20 minute stroll, I'll remember that that seemed like a marathon to Mike on this day.

He called this morning to ask me to send him visitors. He knew I couldn't get to him til late. So I sent out the Bat Signal and my current favorite showed up. Favorite cuz he dropped everything and came so quickly. It's got nothing to do with the Cake Pops and candy he brought

Another surprise pop in from Bro. Towle. If anyone is looking for a beautiful mansion (my word, not his) in Utah give him a call. That will speed up his family moving back into town where they belong. 

I'm sitting in his room enjoying the fact that he's asleep. Nothing more sexy than watching a man sleep with his mouth wide open. Now, truth be told, if the tables were turned I'd be doing the same. The only difference would be the river of drool running down my chin!!! One reason Mike is thankful it's him in this room and not me!!! Haha Sad, but true. 

Sweet Dreams.

Love to all,
Lorrie

No comments: