December 11, 2011

3 WEEKS - BUT WHO'S COUNTING?


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2011 11:02 PM, PDT

Ok, Curtis.........My wrath was not directed at you!!! You were just an innocent bystander!!!! Any Jamba, with a protein boost is fine.  I am currently allowing it. (haha). (This refers to his Guestbook Post)  

Mike is still on morphine only which is an improvement they tell me. They said he is done with surgeries, or that's what I heard Mike telling someone, so I'll clarify that later with someone who actually works there.  He also said he can't be on his leg for three weeks. I don't know if that means in the hospital or on his favorite reclining chair at home.

He had a lot of nice visits today. His favorite was with his son Justin. Who sadly saw more of Dad's "owies" than he cared to.  Sorry Just. Next time just run screaming and Dad will understand.

Sam is enduring day two of braces and looks darn cute in them. She still can't swallow a pill so we're grinding 6 Chewable Jr. Strength Tylenols into a powder (cuz she can't chew hard stuff). Any tips on how to teach a 12 year old to swallow a pill. Let me know!!! 

Love to all,
Lorrie 

No comments: