December 11, 2011

MONKEYS


THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011 4:38 PM, PDT

Hello Friends and Fam, 

I just think it's funny that I titled yesterdays entry "Tennis Anyone?" and the friends with the tennis court in their back yard showed up!!!  Mike REALLY enjoyed the visit, which involved Karen and Dan, who brought Dave Duke.  I guess this was to complete the foursome?  They never got around to a game but I am so glad they came.  Next time guys, leave the racquets at home. 

Well Mike continues to have a "Monkey On His Back" named Morphine.  The boys have ALWAYS wanted a Monkey.  They bring it up as the ONE THING THEY NEVER GOT THAT DAD PROMISED!!!!!  Well this is not what any of us had in mind.  But it's as close as their getting.  

And.............I do love that THAT is their one gripe about childhood.  We should all be so lucky!!  Most of my gripes involve adulthood though.  Am I right people???  Aaaahhhh childhood.  To go back there where all the food was free, clothing appeared out of thin air, and life was full of dreams. 

Hey wait...............now that I think of it...............I never got MY monkey!!!!!  I'm calling my parents RIGHT NOW!!!!

Love to all, 
Lorrie

No comments: