December 11, 2011

TAKING OUT THE TRASH


SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2011 12:37 PM, PDT

Hello Everyone, 

I'm told it's a beautiful Saturday.  I haven't been able to wake up enough to even venture out. Found Mike's recent sleeping pill prescription. Was 6 too many????? KIDDING!!!!!  As soon as my Pepsi kicks in, I'll focus on some paperwork. 

Last night Mike didn't want me to leave and SWORE he wasn't falling asleep.  He was grabbing his sheet with two fingers and said "Lor, help me"  I asked "With What?" He says "I can't pull the trash bag out and need to put it in the can"  Well, I was just happy he was acknowledging that he's been shirking his duties at home.  Now THAT'S what us wives would call PROGRESS!!!! 

After that he offered to walk me to my car. As chivalrous as that was, he is unable to use his right leg at this time.  I just said "ok" and he was out again.  When he's tired, I just agree with him.  Now that I think about it..............is he faking sleep just to get me to agree with him????????? Don't think I'll be falling for that again....... just in case. 

Last night he was having chest pains and needed to have an EKG. (or whatever they do to check for impending heart attack) It turns out it was just anxiety..........I said I was sure it was caused by having two beautiful blondes in the room at the same time............but then Connie and Paul left. 

Love to all, 
Lorrie

No comments: