December 11, 2011

SURGERY? SERIOUSLY?


FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011 2:06 AM, CDT

Someone lied to someone about no more surgery. Today was number 11. What is strange is when I find out about them after the fact. I'm actually too tired to remember what he told me it was for. It was 2 different things. More of the same. He still doesn't look like Scarlotte Johanson. So it wasn't that.

So tonight Mike was conspiring with me to NOT tell the nurses if he tells me he's hallucinating. He whispers "I'll tell you but you can't tell them cuz they won't give me drugs then". I ask "Well what am I suppose to do with that information?". He says "Just keep track". I ask "oh like a Dream Journal?". 

Just so we're clear here....I'm not keeping anything from the nurses. Sorry Mike. This had to do with their concern for him becoming addicted . He's more susceptible since he's spent most of his life avoiding them. I'd say he's definitely made up for lost time. He was asking if we could take a trip to Woodstock as soon as he got better. Does anyone know what that means?

Love to all,
Lorrie

No comments: