December 11, 2011

MISSING MIKE


THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2011 10:54 PM, PDT

Hello everyone, 

I missed seeing Mike today. First time in 29 days. I went to work at noon after taking care of things this morning and got off at 10:00pm.  That wasn't the plan.  I just keep thinking I would get to a stopping point.......but alas, there hasn't been a stopping point yet. My sister Debbie is kicking butt and if she's there, I find it impossible to leave. So, we keep each other going.  Usually accompanied by tired, hysterical laughter.

I called him to see if he was up or not. He tried to pretend he was awake, but I said "If I'm gonna come down there to watch you sleep, I'd rather go to bed myself!"  So, we said Goodnight.  I'll find out in the morning if he's moving yet. Thank you to all who visited today in my place.

I can report he had a GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP last night. That's number 4 for the year!!!

Love to all, 
Lorrie

No comments: