November 6, 2011

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?


THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011 1:37 PM


Updates,  updates......... all of the sudden everyone wants to know how I'm doing?  Where were you guys before??? Oh, yeah..............right here, where you always are when we need you.

I don't remember my early, early posting.  So, he came out of his second surgery at 4:30 am which was two hours long.  He was bleeding out of his pelvic bone, some rib pieces needed to come out and his muscles were bleeding.  A) I didn't know bones could bleed and B) Not sure about my thoughts on muscle blood.  Never had to think about it. I'll get back to you.

He is still not able to have visitors. He looks like crap and feels worse. That's a heck of a way to trim some inches off your waist.  (This won't be a diet I'll be trying)   With his 9 month long kidney stone ordeal...........we would rate 1 - 10 on pain........at some points we would get a whole new 10!!!! Today he rated his pain at 15.  He could not stand the pain and I told him to just give in and pass out.   They can't give him anything stronger until he stops bleeding and his blood pressure goes down. He can't talk, he can answer some of my question.   But I'm not sure if the answers are really well thought out.  He seems preoccupied with all the FREAKIN TUBES COMING OUT OF HIS BODY!!!!!!  

So, prayers are felt. I'm at work with many helpers and I just heard Connie is bringing dinner tonight........and no, you can't come over for dinner.  

Love to all.

Lorrie

No comments: