November 10, 2011

THE SANDMAN COMETH!!!!!!


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011 11:01 PM

The best news for today is Mike HAD THE BEST NIGHTS SLEEP HE'S HAD IN 9 MONTHS!!!!!  We're all hoping for a repeat. But are very grateful for this blessing.  

Mike had a "dream" after watching the Animal Channel. He was a polar bear, in fact he was King of the Polar bears.  I asked what does the King do?  He said he doesn't know but his nurse thought it was a statement about Global Warming and his current condition.  I thought that comment came from a drugged and confused mind.   Until I had my own conversation with the Nurse.  He knew just what he was talking about.

Thankful for the many hands that are keeping CVC going quite well. Michelle Fluckiger, my sister Debbie, Lindsay Sewell and Kimberly Mack. (the latter 3 are all previous employees).  I actually don't really need to show up and things just magically get done!  Love it!

Thank you to all Mike's visitors. Pretty much any time between 10 and 9 you can get a visit in. 

Love to all,
Lorrie

No comments: