November 6, 2011

NO NEWS ISN'T ALWAYS GOOD NEWS


TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011 1:15 PM

No news, he's just the same as yesterday. Still no visitors today please. Yes this means you,! Haha

Went to see Mike for an hour before surgery. He was trying to spell to me but all I got was the word KEEP. He couldn't function enough to get anything out. He thinks he's able to use the buttons on his phone. He pushes them, I try to read it, I hold it up to him and he just stares at it. Tries to act like that's what he was trying to say. So below, for all you foreign language experts and also the Elvish and Navi constituents ........for HEAVENS SAKE would you call me if you can read the below:

Keep......
PP bbbbbbb wwww pdddgg. 

Apparently this is the item I'm suppose to be keeping. My guesses are:

My Chin Up?
A song in my heart?
On Truckin?
My Sanity? ( too late, that was gone previously )
On Keeping on? ( better not be that one cuz it's stupid )

Anyone, Anyone.? (Ferris Beuller reference)

Love to all,
Lorrie
Sent from CaringBridge iPhone app

No comments: