November 6, 2011

WHAT DAY IS IT?


FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2011 12:02 

Mike or I never seem to know what day it is.  It doesn't seem to matter. We're on the Lord's timeclock.  Just one looooonnnnnggggg day. 

Thursday Mike had the wound cleaned out again.  He had some extremely painful episodes. They are torn between having him hallucinate and managing his pain. It's a constant balancing act. 

He was so happy to have me shave his head AND HIS MUSTACHE AND GOATEE!!!! He felt so much better. I prefer a little fuzz on his face but I'll let him be for now.  He looks so much older to me. Tan and Sam thinks he looks 10 years younger.  Well that doesn't help ME at all, so as soon and I can get some hair back on that face.......it's gonna happen. 

Mike got his wish finally of getting to drink some orange juice.  He's been talking about it for days!!!!!

Love to all,
Lorrie Tan and Sam

No comments: