November 10, 2011

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011 10:51 AM

I forgot this little tidbit, which Mike will enjoy down the road.

I got a message on my phone from Mike when I couldn't pick up. He sounded like he was whispering:

"Lor, don't listen to what the nurses tell you, I didn't do what they said I did"

I look back on my phone to see if the nurses had called. I thought they might be telling me he had fashioned his plastic spoon into a shank or something (look it up, it happens) And that truly was my first thought cuz he and I had been joking about it the day before.

I called the nurse to see what was going on. She says "Oh, he's doing fine, resting after this mornings procedure". I told her what he said and she laughed and said. " That's because I thought he was trying to stand up without help, but he said he was just going to sit on the edge of the bed"

Another conspiracy thwarted!

Love to all,
Lorrie

No comments: